Tuesday, July 7, 2009

VERY OVERDUE LOCAL CONCERT ALERT!!! (Aftersight), And More?

Sorry for the double post and the short notice, but we have a LOCAL CONCERT ALERT for a show THIS FRIDAY!!! Local hard rock band Aftersight, who you may remember from the Sick Jams For Sick Kids benefit in December, and from their peak years in the early 2000s, are back for a show Friday night at The Canadian! You may recognize frontman Ed Vowels as the ex-singer for Route 69! It's been too long since we've heard from them, it should be a good show! I dunno if I'll be able to make it, but it's this Friday at 10:45 PM at The Canadian! For more details, visit the official Facebook event page! Sorry again for the short notice, I didn't know about this show until today!!!

Also, I may have another local concert to alert you guys to next week at The Canadian, though I'll wait for confirmation. Once I get it, you'll see it right here! Stay tuned, and GO SEE AFTERSIGHT ON FRIDAY!!!

No comments: