Tuesday, February 10, 2009

LOCAL CONCERT ALERTS!! (Absolute)

Sorry for the lack of posting lately, I've hit a dry spell for news, and once again, college hit me with homework and various other shit. But, I have a LOCAL CONCERT ALERT to share, so I figure I'll post that while I'm thinking about it!!!

Remember Absolute? The Pickford, Michigan based hard rockers who played at The Bird in Sault Michigan this past weekend? Well, they're coming back, and sooner than you think! Absolute are returning to The Bird at the end of the month for a pair of weekend dates on February 27th and 28th! Just like the last two shows, both will start at 10:00 PM as well! Remember, if you wanna check out some of Absolute's songs, head on over to their official Myspace page!

That's all I have for today, I hope to have WAY more than this in the coming days...and if nothing else, there will be a local concert preview for this weekend, to profile upcoming shows featuring Bad Side and Nixxon Dixxon! So keep on the lookout, alright guys?

No comments: