Thursday, February 5, 2009

Random Updates for February 5th!

Hey guys, sorry for the lack of posting the last couple days, the college homework crunch got me again. But I got some updates to share with y'all, so here's some news!

First off, SooToday have posted an event page for the February 20th Upheaval of an Exorcist show on their Entertainment section! Hopefully this show goes well, as it is in honor of Big Voiced Records' own Jeremy Hannah's 19th birthday! Just as a reminder, this show will also feature Toronto death metal band Machine of Macabre, Sudbury hardcore band Guttershark, and local punk bands Talk Shit, The Fury, and Good Morning Gorillas! Tickets are still $8 in advance, $10 at the door!

Speaking of Big Voiced Records, here's an update on the Callahan/Upheaval of an Exorcist show they're holding on March 9! Local punk band The Fury will now be playing at this event! Now, the poster lists Rowdy In Bed still, but the Facebook event page doesn't, so I have no idea. I'll assume Guttershark are off the show now too, as the poster doesn't mention them either. Either way, tickets are the same price as the February 20th show! Check out the poster on your left, and the official Facebook event page at this link!

Now I'll leave it that for now, I do plan on much more tonight, including the Local Concert Previews for this weekend! And just as a random personal side note, I have made myself an official Sault Metal Scene t-shirt! It has the official logo on the front and a tiny "Rob Figures: Admin" wordmark in the corner, and a "saultmetalscene.blogspot.com" plug on the back! I'll save it for the next local show I attend, so keep an eye out! See you guys later!

No comments: