Friday, May 29, 2009

LOCAL CONCERT ALERT (Sense of Truth), And Plenty More Updates!!!

Well, hasn't this just been an packed couple of days for news? Again, I'm sorry for completely failing to mention the All Else Fails show from last night, it just completely passed me by when I was looking for stuff until I saw it mentioned in Sault This Week. Oh well, I'm only human, I admit my mistakes, and if anyone has help or suggestions, I'm more than willing to listen! Plus, All Else Fails are coming back next month, and I'll be sure to try and redeem myself for that one!

Now, guess what? LOCAL CONCERT ALERT!!!!! On June 11th, local hard rockers Sense of Truth are back at Coch's Corner! They will be direct support for Edmonton-based screamo band On The Sidewalk Bleeding on this date of their Canadian tour! This show will start at 10:00 PM, and because it's Coch's Corner, I doubt there will be a cover charge! For more details on this show, visit the official Facebook event page! Now, On The Sidewalk Bleeding aren't really "metal", but I'm sure some of you would like em, so check them out on MySpace! As for Sense of Truth, you probably know how good they are, but if not, check out their MySpace page as well!

Next up, plenty of Garden of Bedlam updates! Later today, we might know details of their official CD release concert tonight, according to frontman Erik Boissineau's Facebook updates! If anything comes out later on, you'll be sure to hear it here as soon as I find out! Buzz is also looking for suggestions on where they should play! Look for "Buzz Ineau" on Facebook and send him a message with your suggestions! As well, Garden of Bedlam's new EP is still on sale at CD Plus, The Rad Zone, and even at Coch's Corner! Garden of Bedlam t-shirts are also in stock at The Rad Zone, so go check those out too! Stay tuned for more GoB news!

And finally, two quick news items. First off, Donna Hopper has posted another article on SooToday about the Kiss voting, mentioning everything about the new announcements! Check it out for details, or scroll down to the post immediately below this one to get the scoop! KEEP THE VOTES COMING, CLICK AT THE TOP RIGHT OF THE PAGE! And finally, Stillbroke's Facebook group has been shut down, though their new Facebook page has been launched in it's place! Get full details on upcoming Stillbroke concerts and their forthcoming EP there and on MySpace!

That's all for this post, I'll stay on the lookout for more news! And remember, 36 days until we hit our second anniversary! We'll have a new logo, a new Facebook presence, and new free CDs! Stay tuned, maybe I'll preview some stuff as the days go by!

No comments: