Thursday, April 16, 2009

Guess Who Were Spotted In Sault Ste. Marie Yesterday?

First off guys, at least for the time being, don't visit our Photobucket page (it's linked in the Other Local Metal Links). I heard reports that a Trojan horse is lurking there. I don't think it's anything I personally did, but just as a precaution, don't visit the site without good anti-virus protection. If you can get through with no problems, let me know!

Well guys, you missed it (and so did I.) LAMB OF GOD were in Sault Ontario yesterday! Apparently, they stopped at The Water Tower Inn to rest, while they were on their way to Toronto from a show in Thunder Bay! And luckily, there was eyewitnesses to capture Lamb of God in our turf! Tiffany Mearow and Gates of Winter/Woods of Ypres' own Bryan Belleau and Steve Furgiuele were lucky enough to be there and get photos (as in the one to your right with bassist John Campbell!)

Tiffany also got autographs of four of the five band members, some guitar picks, and even got to wear one of their coats! Now that is really cool, and I wish I could have got to meet them too! Though I have seen them twice live in concert, but meeting them's way more awesome! To check out more photos of Lamb of God in Sault Ste. Marie (including shots with Randy Blythe and the Adler brothers), head to this location! And a big thanks to Tiffany Mearow for the information!

Do I have anything else to say tonight? Oh yeah, a few things! Now, I know some of you were bummed about the Marianas Trench concert being cancelled (Remember, Stillbroke were to open, so there would have been metal there.) Well, the plan is for this concert to be rescheduled for June 15th at The Canadian! They're also requesting that you refund your tickets, as the admission might be cheaper or pricier depending on the lineup for this makeup date! So if I hear any metal-related updates on this show, you'll hear it here!

That's all for now, I'll have a larger post tomorrow, including this weekend's local concert previews! But I just needed to tell y'all that LAMB OF GOD were here, I couldn't let that item sit for another day! Now if only they'd play here, that would be epic beyond belief! Thanks everyone!